Flamenco Tech deploys the Internet of Things (IoT) to enable smart decision-making in retail and building management. You leverage predictive analytics and an integrated approach to systems improve operations and build agility that gives your business an edge. Flamenco’s IoT-driven products for retail and smart buildings deliver integrated smart solutions that cut costs and significantly boost productivity.
SUDHIR SARMA Chief Executive Officer
- Serial entrepreneur who successfully managed and transitioned his former company Network Solutions( Netsol, www.netsol.co.in)- India’s leading network integration and management company,
- A part of Netsol’s business was acquired by Intel in 2001 and subsequently by IBM in 2005
- In 2001, E&Y identified Sudhir as one of the top 20 entrepreneurs for the year
- Gentleman magazine described Sudhir as one of the top 25 Indians to watch out for in this century
- Express computer has listed him amongst its Golden People of the IT industry
- Prior to Netsol, Sudhir held technical positions in the United Nations Asia Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology, Motorola and Hewlett Packard
- Sudhir earned an Engineering degree from MS University, Baroda.
Bala Chitoor Chief Strategy Officer
- Started his career with Philips and then moved to India telecom
- After a brief stint in the Middle East, Bala joined Microland and set-up their international business in the US.
- Bala joined Netsol in 1998 and was a key factor in Intel’s acquisition of Netsol’s Software and Consulting Group. Bala moved to Intel solutions Services to head their business in India, Australia, Malaysia & Singapore
- Bala rejoined Netsol in 2003 and was responsible for the development of the concept of NOC Inside which has now evolved into a key delivery strategy for Netsol & IB in the global market
- Bala earned an Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication from Kerala University
Ankur Dhingra Partner
- Global business leader who has successfully built, led and run large global operations for some of the world’s leading financial services organizations
- Spent last 18+ years with organizations like GE, Genpact & American Express with roles in operations, project management & business development
- In his last role at American Express, he was the global business leader of all back-office operation providing direct leadership to almost 3000 employees across 14 locations
- Ankur is an engineering graduate with MBA from IIT, Delhi. He has also completed Accelerated Leadership Development (ALD) Program at Duke University